Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ASU Sailing Team


ASU Sailing Team, originally uploaded by Gerald5970.

Well, I'm back from Santa Barbara. Of course, as far as any occasional reader knew I never left because I haven't posted in a while. Sorry about the slow upload schedule. The good news is that I've put the trip photos online. Flickr will get a sample of the better shots, and I've got everything online at picasa. In the back row, left to right, are: Zack, Ywann, Anna, Michael, and Nathaniel. In the front are: Gerald (me), Brigita, Brian, Andrè, and "Motorcycle" Michael.


Sailing in Santa Barbara South 3 & 4

2 comments:

  1. Zorro was just asking whether you were planning on getting any of the team out to the Butte over Spring Break ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the people are going to be doing other things. I haven't gotten anybody to say that they could come.

    ReplyDelete

Stick your comment here!