Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just a little one upsmanship

I do have a bit of an issue with it though, I obvoisly can't be nerdier than 100% of people. There's no mention of the margin of error, and I think hey need to have a method to continuously recalibrate the scale based on the increasing sample size. I wonder if they even factored in the demographics. They've got to be getting a much nerdier than average population segment.

Just sayin'.



I am nerdier than 100% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and write on the nerd forum!

1 comment:

  1. Probably they just rounded, and really you're nerdier than only 99.5% of the population ... or possibly than 99.5% of those who have taken the nerd quiz so far.

    ReplyDelete

Stick your comment here!