Saturday, August 01, 2009

Update: Eclipse Cruise

So I just spent the last couple weeks out of town. I was on an eclipse cruise, aboard the Costa Classica, an Italian cruise ship. The totality of this eclipse lasted sim minutes and forty-two seconds, making it the longest of the century. Muddled Ramblings has written descriptions of events that express the daily goings-on better than I can hope to cover through language. I plan on sticking to what I've been doing already, which is to cover the photos of what was happening. I shot over two thousand photos, and weeding has cut things down dramatically to 5.6 gigs of disc space. As you can imagine, I can't possibly put everything up, but I will put some goodies up. Enjoy those that come up over the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Stick your comment here!