Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tardis


Tardis, originally uploaded by Gerald5970.

As I'm sure all two of the regular readers have noticed, I haven't kept up with my idea of shooting interesting things daily to post on this blog. I've even spent the past few days with fast internet and the camera have all been on standby, but the shootingI have done was totally mundane, and I haven't even done much of that. I've been taking it easy with lots of tea and a bit of coffee, added to a diet rich in cookies and turkey. Throw in some extra family, computer stuffs and a house full of good reading, and you see where I'm at. I should be doing better with a return to 'burque and a leave from reliable internet.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I think that is a great plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, one of my favorite mugs...especially when it still worked...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but it's still pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Stick your comment here!