Thursday, April 22, 2010

Update

Visitor Count Update

I just noticed that I've passed the three thousand visitor mark. What a showing, I've had a relatively steady number of visitors, but I do see more clicks in when I post more. Visitors 3,000 and 3,001 were both google, so 3,002, from Albuquerque, you are my winner. If you can email me and establish who you are, I'll supply you with one bottle of Blue Brew Ginger Beer. I don't know yet if it's shippable, but I'll get it to ABQ somehow/time soon. I bet that's a surprise, you didn't know there were goodies involved, did you?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm…, kinda funny I just took a fresh looksee, and I've got Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Mountain View, California, and CNM, Albuquerque all at once. What are the odds the the family's looking at the same places at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birds and Feathers and stuff. Does that mean we all get Beers too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Stick your comment here!